In Which I Appear on Facebook. Live.



The night before I dreamed that I was late to this first-ever Facebook Live event that I hosted on Friday. I’d gotten held up by the tornado, but somehow managed to get there anyway. Then the lights went out as a massive natural disaster commenced. I couldn’t find my notes, so I talked for a good 90 minutes, rather than the 10 minutes I was supposed to. Eventually, they took the phone away from me rather forcefully.

The reality  was a somewhat similar, without the tornado. There were some technical challenges and some RA-related challenges, as well as rampant idiocy challenges (that latter one was me), but for a first time, it was alright. I promise to do better next time!

Now I just need a better tripod....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?