Mea Culpa

Before I get to the grovelling, I have to tell you this: yesterday, I ate lunch in the park. “There is no evidence of global warming”, my arse. When you live in the second-coldest country in the world, eating souvlaki in the park while you’re reading a good book (and not dressed in a parka) on November 3 is plenty of evidence. Hated it in July, but I have to admit, right now I’m sort of liking it….

About a year ago, Stephanie wrote about growing a glacier in her inbox. I find myself in a similar predicament. I wanted to respond to every comment, but then downgraded to responding every now and again. My mother taught me to do things like that and although I wasn’t always great at it when I was younger, I find that the older I get, the more good manners matter to me. I’m probably going to start using the term ’whippersnapper’ any day now.

However, due to the ever-present injuries (are you as tired of reading that word as I am of writing it?), my responding is woefully behind and showing no signs of improving. So I would like to take this opportunity to tell you all that I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments (ok, it’d be more accurate to describe me as a comment whore), to please keep posting and when you don’t hear from me, it’s not because I don’t want to, but because I have to ration my typing.

For the moment – and who knows how long that moment might be – I’m attempting to use ESP to thank you and/or continue the conversation. Let me know if you receive any psychic messages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?