Technical Difficulties

For the last couple of weeks, I've been going around saying "I need a vacation" and bitching about how when you don't work for pay or work for someone else, you don't get time off and dear GAWD, running your life makes you understand a little what Sisyphus went through.

Then, sometime this past weekend, I realized that not only was I in serious need of a vacation, I was also in charge of allowing myself to take one. So, as this week has minimal appointments and no meetings, that's what I'm doing. I'm on vacation. I'm watching good and/or mindless TV, reading thoroughly entertaining (but non-Literary) books, eating yummy things and not doing much of anything I should be doing. This week, there are no 'shoulds', only 'wants'.

What that means in terms of blogging is that it'll be a bit light. I was going to post a picture today, but Blogger seems to be having issues with uploading pictures and as I haven't written anything blogworthy (that was for later this week), inane babbling about what I'm not doing will have to do for today. Scintillating, ain't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?