CreakyJoints “Clean My House”: A HealthCentral Exclusive

There are a lot of of great things about my job, but this week I got to do something extra cool: be the first to spread the news about the wonderful new initiative by CreakyJoints:

"Keeping up with the tasks of life is one of the most challenging aspects of living with RA and the many other forms of arthritis. Chronic pain and fatigue makes it hard to do routine things, such as housework. Wouldn’t it be great if someone would do it for you?

In an exclusive to HealthCentral, CreakyJoints has announced the launch of “Clean My House,” an exciting membership initiative for the arthritis community. You could be the lucky recipient of five hours from a cleaning service to get your house sparkling clean!"

To read the rest of the post and find out how you can be entered in the CreakyJoints Clean My House monthly drawing, hop on over to HealthCentral's RA site.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for sharing so much. You have opened my eyes and given me an deeper awareness. Sometimes we look but dont see

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?