Toronto On Ice


We had an icestorm this weekend and the city's still recovering. I'm very lucky to live in an area that didn't lose power. The primary difficulty I've experienced is that most of the attendants who provide services to me and about 20 other people have cancelled their shifts. I've been very, very happy to see the ones who did come to work!

In the middle of it all, there was beauty.



 Just look at this



It's not until you get closer that you realize the extent of the ice


Everything was encased


My neighbourhood looked like something out of a fairytale, before the happy ending.


I felt really bad for the wild critters



 Everything was coated. Every single branch


Crazy, dangerous, beautiful. Nature at its worst and best, all in one day.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?