Random November

Cats can make everything entertaining. Mojo and I need a Roomba.

Michele has sent me two very blogworthy links this month. The first one measures how old your brain is - the fact that mine was 36 after spending a day with two very energetic three-year-olds made me worry a lot less about my Swiss cheese memory and whether that meant I was getting old. She also sent me this one on side effects of a particular new beauty product. Make sure you have time, a cup of tea or a glass of wine and no children (or work people) around when you go to that link. You won't regret it.

The presidential election may be over, but if you didn't hear about the Québec comics who reached Sarah Palin and persuaded her that they were Nicolas Sarcozy, the president of France, read the story here. And you can hear the recording of the call here.

The 100 most commonly misspelled words. I didn't read the whole article in one sitting or my internal editor would have become quite unhinged.

From Trevor. Why can't all Internet shopping be like this?

My friend Page works with vets who have PTSD and was recently interviewed by NCTV. Well worth watching and if you know of someone who might need help, they talk about a number of different resources.

And your quote of the day by Martin Luther King Jr.: “Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?