Random May

Don't click the red button! Got this from my friend Daniel who delights in torturing me. Gotta say though, this was pretty fun torture.

D
id you know that rats laugh when you tickle them?

A new movie called Earth, coming in 2009 and I've got it in my calendar already. I don't know what I like best - the polar bear making shapes in the snow, the duckling throwing itself out of a tree, the cloud of flamingo, but I do know that I want to see it. Preferably now. YouTube link here, but do yourself a favor and watch the high-def trailer here.

A
nother take on terrorism by James Pence.

A
flurry of cat links. First, sent to me by Lynn of the comments, the engineers guide to cats, which tell you as much about engineers as it does about cats. Second, also from Lynn, the Cat House on the Kings - that's putting your money where your mouth is. And last, found this article about how the ASPCA has developed a personality test for cats (and dogs, too). Based on that, Mojo’s got elements of The Executive and the Leader of the Band, but her main personality trait is Personal Assistant (as can be seen here, where she’s helping me clean up my filing cabinet.

A brilliant ad from CARE, sent to me by John.

From Amy (so far blogless and who gave the Tinks their first ride on a horse and therefore is OK in my book), a couple with an interesting set of priorities.

I’ve been wondering – why are golf umbrellas that big? Anyone know?

And a fun test to take you to the weekend, found over at Jessie’s

What Your Handwriting Says About You


You are a laid back person with rather low energy. You aren't lazy... you *are* sensitive and empathetic.

You are reserved and not very outgoing. You are deeply thoughtful and introspective. You have a lot of control over your actions and emotions.

You are balanced and grounded. You know how to get along well with others.

You need a bit of space in your life, but you're not a recluse. You expect people to give you a small amount of privacy, and you respect their privacy as well.

You are conservative, old fashioned, and a little stubborn. You are resistant to change.

You are a decent communicator. You eventually get your point across, but sometimes you leave things a bit ambiguous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?