New Shop, New Products

Some time ago, I played around with Zazzle for some custom-made products and liked it a lot. The interface is wonderfully easy, making interesting products a snap. I spent part of my vacation time in August making some new stuff.

Looking for inspiration? In addition to the Still Standing poster still in the shop, I've made a couple of postcards for you or someone you care about


Hope Postcard
Hope Postcard by TheSeatedView
Find more Hope Postcards at Zazzle



I also put the Your Life with Rheumatoid Arthritis logo on a few things. First, a mug. Because there's nothing is comforting as a mug of something warm.


Your Life with RA Mug
Your Life with RA Mug by TheSeatedView
Find other Your life with rheumatoid arthritis Mugs at zazzle.com

The great thing about Zazzle is that they allow you to make products customizable by your customers. I clicked a certain button and that means you don't have to stick with the basic white mug, but can choose from a variety of styles of mugs, including a travel mug and a beer stein (?).

In my book, I talk a lot about using a symptom diary to help you identify patterns. This means you need a notebook and I really like the simplicity of this



They have some beautiful bags and when I looked at them, I thought of how RA hands often have trouble with carrying regular bags, heavy purses and the like. So I made some messenger bags , which would be easier on your body. This is a small one, and you can choose from a number of colors for the inside of the bag, as well as the binding


Your Life with RA Small Messenger Bag
Your Life with RA Small Messenger Bag by TheSeatedView
Look at more Rheumatoid arthritis Messenger Bags at zazzle

If you prefer a tote bag, either for your own groceries (or sending someone else out for your groceries), check this out. It's also customizable in seven different types of bags.


Your Life with RA Tote bag
Your Life with RA Tote bag by TheSeatedView
Shop for other tote bags online at zazzle.com

In addition to Your Life with RA products, I also put some recent favourite photos on 5x7 greeting cards, that you can make it into a note card if you prefer a smaller size.

The urban wildlife selection




Bird in Balance Greeting Card
Bird in Balance Greeting Card by TheSeatedView
Check out Birds Cards online at zazzle

And the urban flora selection





Visit The Seated View Zazzle shop to check the products out in more detail.
  

NB: Cris Peacock - you are the winner in the Chronic Resilience giveaway from early August. Please contact me at landers5ATgmailDOTcom by next Monday, September 9 with your address. If I don't hear from you, we'll have to pick another winner.


I have exciting plans for later in the month of September, including a new release. To be the first to know what happens, sign up for the newsletter here (scroll to bottom of  the page)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?