Thursday, July 07, 2011

Tinks at Sugar Beach

   
The kids (and their parents) visited to celebrate the long weekend. We hung out at mor's first. Liam's obsessed with reading and already reads at a grade 3 level. They just graduated kindergadern. I'm so proud I could burst.


then conspired with David about sharks and elephants and which could be invisible. There was some diaagreement.


Morgan haslost a lot of teeth lately


making her look a little like a tiny, adorable vampire

 
the we took them down to Sugar Beach for their first exposure to sand. A freighter was being loaded with the sweet stuff and proclaimed something rather obvious. At least I thought it ought to be obvious, but I'm not nautical, so what do I know?


the kids had fun with the fountain


built their first sandcastle


and a great time was had by all

   

 

No comments: