2009 Calendar Contest

I’ve been slaving over a hot computer for a while, gathering images that qualified as candidates for next year’s calendar and this weekend, did the final push, Photoshopping like mad and battling with CafePress designs (which are deceptively easy-looking). My shoulder’s fucked, I’m cross-eyed, need several day’s worth of codeine and sleep, had a blast (most of the time) and am yet again wondering why I keep forgetting it always takes longer than I think it will. But the good news is that the 2009 calendar is in the shop


along with a few other seasonal products (plus one that’s an antidote to all the looming winter). To celebrate my doneness, I considered getting drunk, but that’s just fun for me. And potential witnesses. So I’ve decided that instead of making a fool of myself in public, I’m giving away two (2) The Seated View 2009 calendars. Leave a comment saying pretty much anything you want - tell me a joke, talk about your Christmas stress (if you celebrate Christmas) or what you're looking forward to about the season, tell us what cute thing your kid and/or pet did this weekend or how on earth it got to be almost 2009. You get the idea. And if your brain's on vacation, just say "I'm in" and, although a tad boring – no pressure here! - that will count, too. Contest closes this Sunday, November 16, at 6 p.m. Winners will be selected randomly and announced next Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?