In Which I Re-Learn the Basics of Living with RA

  
In my latest MyRACentral post, I give the internet an opportunity to laugh at me:

"I consider myself a fairly smart person. It's not something we're supposed to say, just as we are not supposed to remark on our own gorgeousness, but there it is. I'm certainly not in the same league of attractiveness as supermodels or Hollywood stars, but feel fairly confident in saying that my brain works pretty well most of the time.

And then there are the moments of sheer unadulterated and profound stupidity."

You can read the rest here.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?