Baby It's Cold outside: Surviving Winter with RA

   
Staying warm inside and out is the topic of my latest post for MyRACentral:

"Although Toronto's portion of Groundhog Day storm wasn't quite the Snowmageddon the very excitable weather guys called for, I still have a serious case of winter fatigue. My windows are frozen shut most of the time, my hands are red and raw from cold, I'm tired of shivering and somehow, being in the depth of a cold snap makes everything more stressful. Between the weather and the demands of life, you can feel cold both physically and emotionally."

You can read the rest here.
 

Comments

Carl said…
Wow! I can't imagine ever feeling that cold, living here in Australia!
Anonymous said…
Do you have covers for the arms of your chair?  Something that you can easily slip your hands into and still operate the chair?  Maybe felted so that they hold their shape?  And can maybe hold one of those single use hand warmer thingies?   
Diane said…
The last "guest" was me, babbling out thoughts of making winter slightly less irksome.
AlisonH said…
I hear Stephanie might have a warm hat that might make you look like, um, a pencil, yeah, that's it.

Popular posts from this blog

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?