Freud Would've Had A Field Day





Comments

AlisonH said…
True, but do we carrotall about his opinion? I mean, some of his views really take the cake.
Jocelyn said…
OK.  That made me laugh.
LynnM said…
Envious?  Not entirely sure, though they are mighty studly carrots.
AlisonH said…
Carrot Diem!
AlisonH said…
What? Freud was a migrant farmworker in his youth?

Now, class, I know you've been itching to get to this. Here we have a real carrot-top with a certain lice-sensuousness, but don't let that bug you. Alright, Sigmund, yeah, you, comb over here and LYS'em to what I'm saying: those insects are dyeing to make that colorway happen. No, Sigmund, I did NOT say those in-sex! Would you get your *mine!* out of the butter?
Michelle said…
Sometimes a carrot is just a carrot.
AlisonH said…
David Carrotine played him in the movies.
Anonymous said…
Gypsy, our Airedale terrier, loves carrots.  She will come up next to me while I'm in the fridge and ask for one.  I can just imagine the look on her face if she came face-to-face with that many carrots.  
Diane said…
Had to redo "me" so that I wasn't showing up as a guest.  Gypsy just enjoyed licking out an ice cream carton...must get some dairy in along with the carrots.

Popular posts from this blog

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?